Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Suddenly my computers display is sideways. What do I do to fix it?

I hold a widescreen laptop, and while my little brother was playing on it he say it just suddenly turned sideways. At this markedly moment my computer is on it's side so I don't have to verbs my head to see it right side up.

Suddenly my computers display is sideways. What do I do to fix it?

Screen sideways or upside down

"ctrl - alt - up arrow"



Good Luck
Wow, isn't that only just what little brothers are for !



You can see if he rotated the screen surrounded by Display Properties: Right click desktop, choose properties, Settings, Advanced, Rotation.



Or he fiddled next to the on-screen controls ( Found on your monitor itself )



Flip though the on-screen menu, to find Geometry or Rotation.



Hope this helps, and correct luck coping with your brother.
LOL nouns like a practical prank I would pull on someone.

Ok first run to your Control Panel. (Start>Control Panel)



Then go to your nvidia control panel (if you enjoy a nvidia graphics card) or the Ati control panel if you have an ati card.



Then at hand should be something that talks almost screen rotation.



Sorry thats the best I can do, I'm running vista and the nvidia control panel does not hold all of its features however.

No comments:

Post a Comment