Friday, September 17, 2010

Should I use 4 RAM slots or freshly the 2?

My computer is kinda out-of-date... it uses RD ram which is really expensive. I know profoundly about computers but I own no idea if I should install 4 128MB sticks or 2 256MB sticks to equal 512 mb. I already hold 2 128MB sticks installed so it would be cheaper to get 2 more but would a computer run smoother ram-wise beside 4 RAM sticks or just 2?

Should I use 4 RAM slots or freshly the 2?

The permitted wisdom is that 2 big sticks are better than 4 small ones but I'd suggest you are unlikely to know how to tell the difference surrounded by the real world.

///
if ur laptop can take 4- x - 2gb pc- run into buy that
In most cases how you the amount of ram you want does not business what sizes each one is. As long as your mother broad supports you combination.
an prehistoric computer u don't expect too much from it, then free ur money just travel the cheapest way.

-----RDRAM is so few and far between, just budge get a exotic computer
buy a new if computer atleast a new CPU
If you do they MUST be replaced surrounded by matched pairs!



RD = Rambus, an idea that almost have us all. I perk an eyebrow when I hear knock against is moving 4X's faster than any other memory out there.





**You will not facts any difference with 2 or 4 sticks.

You may if you dance from 512 to 1GB.



In my uses with rambus when you didnt enjoy enough your system would crawl. If you have every slot maxed out it still did not make a trunk improvement contained by speed.



Rambus was faster than anything out nearby, Heck its even in your playstattion3!



http://www.rambus.org/
What ever is cheaper. The ceremony will be the same and you will probably never want to make the addition of more.



-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment