Friday, September 17, 2010

should dally just about six months to purchase a notebook preinstalled near window vista?


should dally just about six months to purchase a notebook preinstalled near window vista?

Yes because not every program is going to be compatible near WIndows Vista they are just starting to getting in synch to XP and everything so 6 months would be a nice time to wait to offer different program designers time to build their programs to be compatible with Windows Vista
yes because near are still glitches in vista
I don't know if I would dawdle that long, but people at my work enjoy it already installed on their computers (tech center) and there are some glitches within the software. So, I would wait at lowest 2 months.
I've be using it for almost 3 months now & hold yet to see a glitch.



It's as stable as XP Pro.... more protected though. Glitches may be in compatability beside older software ... not near the OS itself.



I decided to find a second hard drive & use a dual boot configuration. This is the safest process to go.



**** WHY DO PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T USED IT BEHAVE SO JUDGEMENATLLY ON THOSE OF US WHO HAVE & LIKE IT ?

Geez ... you'ld suppose we were discussion religion or something .... relax guys ...



regards,

Philip T
vista have gitches?
i already have it and it works fine for for me

No comments:

Post a Comment