Friday, September 17, 2010

somehow..adjectives the font of my notebook files turn from black font to blue.?

more and more files are artificial. I've checked if anything is wrong with my system or any sign of virus..but no apparent sign. what is wrong with my computer..?..and its not that it affect the production f computer whatsoever..its just unexpected..

somehow..adjectives the font of my notebook files turn from black font to blue.?

I had this problem myself, here is an option below file types to lay emphasis on compressed files.

To restore the file name to black colors instead of blue ones do this procedure.

1. Open Windows Explorer or My Computer

2. Open Tools tab at top of the screen

3. Select Folder Options

4. Select View Tab

5. Uncheck the box for Show Encrypted or Compressed NTFS Files contained by Color.

6. Click apply to all folders tab



I hope this answsers your query
There is a possibility that your computer screen is inexact.
Hi there.



Somehow, you've changed your PC settings. The blue colored folder names scheme it's being compressed. Black medium uncompressed/normal files, and green ones are encrypted.



You'll get more blue files as you use Disk verbs up more as the older files are compressed to accumulate space.



It's normal if you've setup Disk Cleanup to do an automated responsibility.



Hope this helps
I believe the solitary way to fix this is to do a system restore, unless you know what is wrong specifically. I have the same problem.
Heck, be glad it not white. I be typing to a friend in messenger and accidentally changed the font color to white. Nothing be showing on the screen. I be flipping out!

No comments:

Post a Comment