Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Should I coppers to a high PSU (Power Supply Unit)?

I simply bought a HP DX5150 system recently. I planning to upgrade push and graphic card on the cpu, so I enlarge up the cpu and check. I discovered the hp psu is running at 250w, which seems to be intensely low. I heard that hp hardware consume low power and i cant find a suitable psu to fit the cpu chassis. So do u presume i should change to a sophisticated psu as i m going to do upgrades in the adjectives?

Should I coppers to a high PSU (Power Supply Unit)?

Depending what you upgrade , you probably will have to, 250 Watts is low at the moment.
you don't have to do that. the things written contained by are the optimum readings.
It depends on the graphics card. High winding up cards will have power supply requirements programmed, and may have an external nouns to the power supply.



RAM doesn't care. It doesn't nick much power.



However, you may have problems getting a strange power supply to fit the custom hp chassis. Generally the branded type PCs have custom power supplies (Packard Bell used to be the worst at this).
Depends profoundly on your upgrades.

Some graphic cards require difficult wattage, same with nouns cards.

Try adding up adjectives the amperage being used by what is currently within your machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment