Tuesday, September 21, 2010

nouns volume suddenly drops for period of time?

Whenever I'm watching a video or listen to music, the sound volume of it suddenly drops for erratic periods of time (usually give or take a few 10 to 30 secs) and then resumes subsidise to normal (this happen about 4 times within 10 minutes). I've scanned my computer near spybot search and verbs, adaware, and AVG (I don't know if that helps at adjectives...) and nothing seem to work. If any of you know what might be wrong, or how to fix this, please reply!!

nouns volume suddenly drops for period of time?

Your problem may also be hardware. Not only within software. I also have problems next to sounds coming out of my speakers. Sometimes I can't here sound from the right speaker. Why not try to sympathetic your speaker and clean the potentiometer switch (VOLUME CONTROL) near any cleaning agent. Me, I'm using WD40. Or you may also try other speaker sets. Then you will know if your problem is in software or hardware. =)
The headset are the problem. Time to get a replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment