Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Static coming from my nouns.?

I be not specific before, but when I play music on my PC using my Media Player, or for that business, any type of sound on my PC, I obtain intermittant static coming out of my speakers. I have a up to date sound card plus untried speakers, its NOT the speakers. I can get rid of the static by any clicking the little horn in my bottom tool railing or when using the Media Player, clicking the sound shaft on the Player itself, thats the Scroll bar showing down the song. Can anyone help me near this, has anyone have the same problem.

Static coming from my nouns.?

I know you said the speakers are ok but a short time ago check them with a walkman or mp3 player to be sure. My first guess is the nouns card.

Check the sound card setup it may hold a filter that is turned bad. May have background bleeding through. Try resetting the parameters of the card to the non-attendance settings and work from there. If that fail I would say your nouns card is faulty, If it is foreign get it replaced beneath warranty.
Make sure the windows microphone is muted. On the audio properties window that you use to adjust the sound horizontal, select options > properties and consequently click MICROPHONE to make sure it is evident, then mute it.



Its also possible the physcial lead from your card to your speakers is fettered, or within is a bad nouns somewhere.



The third and less credible possibility is that you have a conflict between your nouns card and some other component. Some sound cards produce static when the system have a certain shipset.
good property for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment