Friday, September 17, 2010

Sm bus controller problem?

ok here it is i own a new notebook that had window xp media center edition which be 06, my pc crashed and i reloaded window xp which is 04, in my device control panel i enjoy 3 exclamation makes subsequent to the following unknown device, sm bus controller, pci simple communication controller..as far as my sm bus controller i seared the entire web for months trying to find the driver but no luck, could it be that my bios have need of to be updated because the settings were set to win xp medium edition instead of home edition, someone pleez help me its drastically anoying to have.

heres my system specs:

HP Pavillion a1330n

window xp home service pack 2

x86 based laptop

sm bios 2.4

bios version phoenix technologly,ltd 3.13,11/15/2005

amd atholn 64 processor 3800+

1.0GB memory

My chipsest is ATI and checking the website is usless



an extra thing i do not enjoy the original medium center boot cd but i do have home edition cd and that doesnt aid none

Sm bus controller problem?

please install the chipset driver

No comments:

Post a Comment