Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Suggest me motherboard for amd 939 cost smaller number than 8k?

hi frenz..suggest me a motherboard for amd 939 socket within gigabyte the cost should be less than rs.8000,



dont want asus cos my new mobo is defective (asus) poor response from their cc...



so i want to turn with other manf . mobo..



describe me ur views abt SLI motherboards ..can i be in motion for tht??



thnk u frenz/.!!

Suggest me motherboard for amd 939 cost smaller number than 8k?

there is no necessitate SLI right now as no games or anyhting that I can remember that wishes SLI. sorry your ASUS mobo is defective. I have one and it works basically fine. I owuld just attain a great video card like the nvidia 7950 card or the 8800 if going to use visa.and when the time comes that stuff wants SLI. then you can receive a second one. but right now no requirement for SLI.
I'm sorry you've had impossible experience with Asus, but they are a amazingly very angelic motherboard.

But DFI makes a REALLY nice board, as powerfully as MSI.

SLI is the future my friend.. SLI fit board with two PCIe x16 slots. SLI let two video cards combine to share the workload and it actually works!

No comments:

Post a Comment