Friday, September 17, 2010

Should I hold lost 30gigs of easier said than done drive after reformatting?

Someone simply got my computer reformatted and when I get it back almost 30 gigs of hard drive be missing .I had it done formerly and never had that heaps gigs missing.I`d appreciate an answer thanks Moe

Should I hold lost 30gigs of easier said than done drive after reformatting?

If the other two people's tips don't work, after you may have have your hardware switched or replaced with a unyielding drive of lesser size.
Im not sure if your using window or not, but if you are, look inside your mycomputer icon and see if in attendance is more than one hard drive present, if so the guy that worked on your computer made two partition, you'll need a program resembling partition majic to put the partition back together.
No it shouldn't, try downloading separator magic 8 and if doesnt come near a seial key consequently get one bad google and try resizing the partition, but put together sure you back up any background that you need
for sale by owner house

No comments:

Post a Comment