Friday, September 17, 2010

SO I dont hold nouns on my computer and I cogitate it is my Multimedia Audio Controller?

My computer be cutom built how can i fix this and get some damn nouns

SO I dont hold nouns on my computer and I cogitate it is my Multimedia Audio Controller?

If your comp were custom built, the right drivers should come beside your parts in a disc.



Assuming you are using Win XP, click your control panel. Click the system icon. Click the device checker tab. Expand the sound statue. If you see any icon next to an exclamation mark on a pale sign, that's your problem.



Ready your drivers CD. And install the missing ones.



If you don't enjoy the CD, check your specs and rummage through it off the internet.
http://mypchelp.blogspot.com/2007/03/aud...
Right click on little megaphone on errand bar (or walk to Control Panel, Sounds and Games, or something close to that. On little megaphone click Open Sound Control. Make sure all mutes are unclicked and adjectives volumes are up at least 3/4 the channel. Good luck.
abandoned apartments for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment