Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sound Blaster 16 Sound Issue?

I enjoy a Sound Blaster 16 PnP ISA Sound. About 11 days ago, it was working merely fine, no issues or anything. After being away for 11 days, when I use any nouns application, the sound mortal outputted is all giddy, tinted, and I have to turn the volume up to max to hear anything, which have then get static background hubbub.



I have tried the speakers on a different PC, works fine. Is at hand any fix.



I am using XP Pro SP2.



If worst comes, I have a replacement.

Sound Blaster 16 Sound Issue?

I know its an visible question - You own got the volume control turned up surrounded by software? It sounds like you are turning the volume up on the speakers to amplify a turned down volume. Check the setting (click the volume speaker god in the bottom right of the peak or access the audio properties in control panel).



Or (if my memory serves me well) some of the dated soundblaster cards had a brochure dial located on the rear of the nouns card near where on earth you would plug in the speakers. Turn this (unless I'm awfully wrong on this point)



Regards
Sounds old, so the hardware could be going doomed to failure. If you can, try to find an updated driver for it.



However, even the cheapest sound cards on newegg.com output apt quality nouns.

No comments:

Post a Comment