Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sound on my notebook doesn't work.?

My pc's nouns use to work until I moved it to my workplace. I have looked several times to generate sure it is hooked up properly and it is. I even switched it to another area and another outlet to see if for some use that was the problem.



I am thinking during the move to the workplace that probably the soundcard was undermined? Everything else regarding the laptop works just fine.



Any suggestions on how to check for something?

Sound on my notebook doesn't work.?

shift to control panel and look for sounds and audio devices check hard wear.. look for your nouns card.. write down what it is ..then move about to the manufacturers website and reload the drivers for it. if this doesn't work. the card may hold died, and will have to be replaced
you stir to try lick on start and lick all programs and lick trappings and lick on entertainment and lick on volume control and check on wave/mp3 if you see it mute you lick on mute or you drag it up all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment