Friday, September 17, 2010

Sometimes when I try to burn a compact disc or DVD my system crashes and I hold no choice but to restart it.?

Adding medium, usually blank to my HP+- RW DL Lightscribe drive will cause a bluescreen of destruction to appear. It reads something close to "The system shut itself off to preserve from damaging itself." It is a pretty nice system Pentium 4 630, 1 see of ram, and in the order of 1 year old. It begin doing this, the harddrive was reformatted, and it begin doing it again. If you ask i currently have around 40gig free on my 200gb harddrive.

Sometimes when I try to burn a compact disc or DVD my system crashes and I hold no choice but to restart it.?

Could be your PSU not having ample watts to handle an extra drive running.
See if you can bump up your bump to 2gig - that should help your virtual memory and agree to you work with bigger files.
Burning uses plentifully of the CPU, when burning run task manger this method you will be able to see your CPU usage & know how to see if any programs are running in the backbone ground (if they are turn them off) if no program running in the spinal column ground & you still have indistinguishable problem them look at you cpu fan, you could be over heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment