Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Should I buy Word?

I am going to purloin a course in Word. I hold Word Perfect in my computer. Should I buy Word or will Word Perfect be so-so?

Should I buy Word?

No! by no means should you enjoy to buy proprietary software. just download Open Office. Its is a free (free as within freedom) office suite that can amass and open MS department files if you need those formats.



http://www.openoffice.org
I enjoy Word Perfect and hate it! I'd much a bit have Word.



I took a Word course, and Word Perfect is a backache to navigate in my inference.
Buy Word. I love mine. Believe it or not, Word Perfect just isn't plenty.



Enjoy your course.
download it
Download OpenOffice is pretty the same as Office, individual better, free and open-source.







http://www.openoffice.org/
If your taking a course in Word you should probably buy Word. I reflect on Word is easier to use and it would be a good investment.
Don't know roughly speaking buying Word, but I know you could buy a vowel for $100. on Jeopardy.
I assume you mean Microsoft Office Word (Ms Word). Look, if you are gonna swot up using Ms Word then I guess you hold to buy a copy of it otherwise you'll be lost in the course. As simple as that.



There should be a deep or academic edition of it that you can buy at lower price.
I wouldent waste money lol I download the trial afterwards got to http://www.serials.ws to bring full serial code for it or use limewire =-](but with limewire scan it first!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment