Friday, September 17, 2010

should I install 32 bit Vista or 64 bit?

I am using a 2.8 intel CPU

next to a 512 memory.

How should I know what processor I am using?

should I install 32 bit Vista or 64 bit?

I would advise against installing Vista on the other hand until its been out at least possible a year, especially if Windows XP is working fine for you at the moment.



ANYWAYS, to your question, I believe you processor is a single core CPU so you will requirement the 32-bit edition...
Vista is awesome. Install it i have the 32 bit book. Its better than the 64 bit because it lets more XP apps. run on it. Not to mention keeping yuour system32 folder. Vista is a powerful tool, also letting you play the new Halo 2 Vista, if you approaching Halo. Microsoft has done a right job. Most programs that be able to run on XP will be capable of run on Vista because of the new compatibility side (like there be in XP)
When you right to be heard Intel 2.8 I'm not sure which Intel product you mean,is it Xeon,Intel Pentium D or a newer dual core?I will grant you a site that will help you determine if you own enough hit and hardware to run Vista.I would think you necessitate to double your memory and I am not sure what video card you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment