Friday, September 17, 2010

Some of th video clips I download on P2P will not play on another computer after I burn them as facts on cd.?

All I hear is the nouns track but no video. I did not burn as cd bcos it was too ample for cd. Anyone know how I can fix this problem? TIA

Some of th video clips I download on P2P will not play on another computer after I burn them as facts on cd.?

sounds like you stipulation the correct video codec to view.



Get MediaInfo and start on the file next to that program to see what video codec the file is compressed surrounded by.



http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en...
video clip should be burn in photo slide show or VCD format to use within all computer made contained by different format u need to download the software and player the directory

No comments:

Post a Comment