Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sonic Activation Module keep loading?

I call for some help on making this sonoc activation module stop trying to nouns on my computer. Computer is xp dell.



Says the feature your tryimg to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is to say not available. Insert the sonic activation module disk and click ok.



I can stop the process with charge manager but it instantly reloads.

Sonic Activation Module keep loading?

guess it's a adjectives problem & i had it too within my xps m140

thankfully, the dell tech support site have the solution in their site



i'm posting for my system & hopefully u should benefit from it

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/g...



only just put in u'r system or service stub & u'll get solution exact



if still not solved, lemme know ... plz

No comments:

Post a Comment