Wednesday, September 15, 2010

should i return with a mac or an apple?


should i return with a mac or an apple?

Macintosh is a form of an Apple computer.

Same go for the fruit.



regards,

Philip T
Its one and the same thing.
The Mac is an Apple... if you want one and can afford it, dance for it...
Aren't they one and the same brand?
Apple.....they are faster and instrument easier to use.

The mac stores also have whiz bars to backing with anything.

I move about in at hand all the time and they fix my computer at the double and usually for no charge.
the mac is made by apple.
Do you mean a Mac or a PC? I don't really know..adjectives the ads at the present time say that mac's are 'better' but I've have pc's all my existence and they work well and grasp the job done. Mac's give the impression of being to not work with some devices(webcams etc) but they may enjoy changed that?
They are the same and I wouldn't suggest getting one:)
Maybe an Orange would be better - they are indistinguishable thing.



Apple Macintosh

Abbreviation: Apple or Mac
I get a dell and its pretty good. mac(apple)are accurate to but I prefer a dell personally.Its basically your preference
a mac IS an apple
here's a connect on ebay where you can read reviews of them by ebay member

No comments:

Post a Comment