Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Should I carry a nicer computer or of late capture a knock against stick for my computer that I own very soon?

I be thinking about getting an alienware but my friend said that he lately got a latest ram stick and it made his computer budge way faster.

Should I carry a nicer computer or of late capture a knock against stick for my computer that I own very soon?

I build my own, post you specs and we'll look into it. You can build one alot cheaper than Alienware.
It would support to know the specs of what you have presently but i'd say try upgrading a cpl things if adjectives you want is for it to be faster.
I would look into a ram fairly than comp.

but if you just looked-for an alienware for space and speed, get the push stick and an 80 gig. hardrive.

clean computers, especially alienware, are super expensive.

really think almost it.
Go for the memory. Alienware is too overrated and expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment