Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sound broken?

A few months ago, my computer took a topple off my desk and land upside down, although none of the internals were worn out, for some reason the Audio ports on the front of the casing got messed up, and for the ending month or so, i've been have to wedge a toothpick surrounded by with the speaker cable to form it play sound from my speakers/headphones/any other outputing device that i've tried.



I tried unplugging the audio port cable from my motherboard and freshly plugging it into the onboard ports on the back, but the nouns comes out very giddy and has truly ceased.



My volume is maxed beside everything, nothing is muted, brand strange AC'97 Drivers..i cant figure this one out. i did directive a new grip though, so i think i may own to wait for that one to arrive. but next again anyone who could figure this out, your view would help

Sound broken?

Intel LGA775 VIA PT880PRO + VIA 8237 motherboard's are not that reliable. Upon impact you probably fractured a chip inside merely get a unmarked board.

No comments:

Post a Comment