Friday, September 17, 2010

Should I enjoy my notebook set to Standby and if so, how do I do it?

Dell~Windows XP

Should I enjoy my notebook set to Standby and if so, how do I do it?

It save power when you are not using it. And it's easy to power up the computer when you are primed to use it. No need to turn it completely sour if you will be coming back to it contained by an hour or so.



Go to the start tab and click turn of computer. Then click the standby button.



Then when you are ready to use the computer again, freshly hit the space bar. Of course, the moniter have to be on and off along near the computer in writ to save power.
It will use smaller number power if you set it to go to standby. To set it to stir to standby, click on start and run. Type in powercfg.cpl and press enter or click OK. In the System Standby box select the amount of time you want to hang about before it go into Standby. Click on OK to close the dialog box, whenever the amount of time elapses minus activity your computer will step into standby. Usually you have to press enter or press the space hotel to wake it up. Sometimes you may enjoy to press the power button one time to wake it up. I hope this help.
it should power down by its self. powqer options control panel, set it to how plentiful min you want.
Yes Prevents powerloss to your electricity bills.



Go to START>Control Panel>Power Options>and go to the 2nd tab and articulate when I press The Power Button to my computer Standby. It should work

No comments:

Post a Comment