Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sudden Power bad mystery saga !?

My PC shuts rotten at random times. At first it be when I was ripping MP3s so I thought it might be getting too hot but since I changed the aficionado and cooling system the same piece. I changed the memory ... nothing. The problem have gotten worse the past two days. It even powers down when it boots up, only just before it starts to nouns the OS. Although I might be watching a movie and downloading stuff for 12 hours and it still runs. Its very complicated to reproduce the problem. The past two days is newly keeps doing it at impulsive times. Usually its when I am doing something with or at the second knotty drive that I have. So i've taken that one out to see what's gonna come to pass. Any ideas ?



Thanks within advance to adjectives replies.

simplethinks88

Sudden Power bad mystery saga !?

The usual causes for hit or miss shutdowns are:

1)Overheating triggers auto-shutdown to protect the CPU;

2)Memory module going bad;

3)Power supply going discouraging.
It sounds like a unsound power supply unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment